Homesteading Seasons in Winter, Slow Cook Garlic Bread, Glass House Maintenance & New Ideas / Season Winter / Slow Living Old Fashioned Homestead
SLOW COOK GARLIC BREAD RECIPE
1 1/3 Cups warm water
1 Tablespoons active dry yeast
2 Tablespoons Honey
3 1/2 Cups plain (all purpose) Flour (plus extra for rolling out dough)
1 teaspoon fine salt
GARLIC FILLING SPREAD
300g Cream Cheese
1/3 Cup Parmesan or Tasty Cheese
2 to 4 Cloves of Strong garlic (to your taste)
Bunch finely chopped Parsley (In Summer Chives are good too)
Extra Sea Salt to sprinkle on top
- Brush insert of 6 quart slow cooker dish with butter
- Line with butter greased Parchment paper
- Combine water, yeast and honey in a small mixing bowl let stand for 5 minutes
- in a large mixing bowl mix Flour and Salt then add in water mix
once combined kneed for 5 minutes then let stand for 10 minutes
- Chop and Mix Filling ingredients in a small bowl until smooth
- Roll out dough into a rectangle approximately 9 x 15 inches
- cover with Garlic mixture, roll up, slice and place in slow cooker
- Sprinkle extra salt on top
- cook on high for 90 minutes, rotating insert at 1 hour
- have a tea towel under lid as shown to absorb moisture.
Happy Homesteading Friends
Moat Cottage Homesteading
SHOP Amazon For Elissa's Favorites
Visit Our Website Shop To See All My Recommended Products https://www.elissajayne.com/shop
Presto Pressure Canner 23 Quart https://amzn.to/3N0mWuV
BLENDER Nutribullet https://amzn.to/3qCShu4
APRON Pinafore https://amzn.to/3qgvLal
Ball Mason Blue Canning Book https://amzn.to/2V32Tq0
MOAT COTTAGE HOMESTEADING LINKS
HOMESTEADING THE SEASONS VLOG
HOMESTEADERS LARDER PANTRY - Food Storage Playlist
Welcome to Moat Cottage Homesteading, I'm Elissa and here at Moat Cottage we raise and grow and process some of our own free range meat, organic vegetables and fruit. We grow all of our herbs for both eating and medicinal purposes as well as hunt, fish and forage.
Our goal each season is to preserve our produce for the year ahead by canning, dehydrating, fermenting and freezing and we work on being prepared for emergency situations.
Avoiding single use plastic, chemicals and artificial fragrances is important to us and we are trying to live an older style life, balanced with this modern world.
Australian homesteading channel Homesteading in Australia #Cottagecore #AustralianHomesteading #BackyardHomestead #Homesteader #HomesteadingAustralia #Oldfashionedhomestead #BackyardHomesteader #BackyardHomesteading #slowliving #simpleliving #seasonaleating #homesteading
- Disclaimer: Moat Cottage Homesteading is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.
Elissa only recommends products she uses and loves.